The best, fastest, quick mix up if you’ve got emergency company, or just a craving for something sweet.
Easy 15 Minute Banana Bread
- ½ stick Butter softened
- 2 eggs Large
- 2-3 Bananas Very Ripe (turning brown)
- ⅔ cup Sugar
- 1 ⅓ Cup All-Purpose Flour unbleached
- ¾ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ⅛ cup Flour FOR DUSTING PANS
- Preheat Oven to 350°
- In a Medium Mixing bowl, combine Butter, Eggs, Bananas, and Sugar. Mix until combined. (Use a potato masher or Fork to mash the bananas, small bits are fine but you mostly want the bananas smashed)
- In a separate bowl combine Flour, Salt, Baking Soda, and baking powder. Mix well.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients and mix until they are well blended.
- OPTIONAL STEP: Mix in Nuts of choice or Chocolate chips, to wow your guests! You can even add Dried Cherries, Cranberries, or even figs! (Make sure that your MIX IN is measured out at about 1/2 cup!)
- Grease and Flour a baking pan.
- Pour batter into the Grassed and floured pan.
- Bake until you can insert a toothpick and the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5-10 minutes before removing from pan.